Payment Disputes are bad news for any construction business. They jeopardise relationships with suppliers, consume administrative resources, undermine staff morale and often cause project delays.
In this guide we consider five distinct options for consigning disputes to the dustbin:
- Consider new approaches to payment
- Promote collaborative working
- Invest in change management
- Focus on dispute avoidance and resolution
- Digitise the progress claim process
Learn how you can help your company be a driver for change and improve the payment claim process.